KTG Social Care are recruiting registered nurses to work on hospital wards and nursing homes in Preston and surrounding areas on an ad hoc basis. Shifts are offered to you dependent on your availability and flexibility so there is the option to pick up as many and as little as you like.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
-Monitoring, recording and reporting residents health needs and symptoms.
- Lead, motivate and support your team whilst on shift.
- Deliver clinical guidance to staff when required.
- Ensure all medial, physical and emotional needs of the patients are met.
The Ideal applicant will have:
- A valid and up to date NMC PIN
- 6 months minimum working as a RGN
- Driver would be desirable but not essential
- Valid Enhanced DBS check. If not KTG can support successful applicants with the DBS application process.