KTG Social Care is a successful business with many years of experience in the care industry. We are currently seeking caring, enthusiastic individuals to provide care to the highest of quality to our clients in their own homes. As a Health Care Assistant our clients will be at the heart of all that you do. You will have a natural caring nature and enjoy making a real difference to the lives of others.
Experience is preferred however not essential. If you have never worked in this industry before we will put you through a first class training programme to give you the confidence to carry out your job role to the highest of standards.
- Full online training
- Weekly pay
- Referral friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Carer of the month
- Full PPE provided
- Work in your local area
- A relaxed friendly atmosphere
- Staff progression and career development
- Blue Light Discount Card
Skills & Qualities required from our Care Assistants:
- Over 18
- To be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals
- Be able to support the client with their household tasks and hobbies
- Have high communication skills
- No experience required
- Right to work in the UK
- Actively being there for our service user
- To have an enthusiastic, can do attitude with the dedication to make a difference in a person’s life
We take pride in our Care Assistants, and we believe that the key to having happy service users is through having happy staff.
Job Types: Zero hour contract; TEMP TO PERM
Job Types: Zero hours contract, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: £11.68-£11.98 per hour
Apply below, or if you would like more information on our Health Care Assistant / Support Worker Roles, please contact us on 01772 558529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are currently experiencing a high volume of applications.