We are now recruiting talented, enthusiastic & dedicated Health Care Assistants and Support workers to join our fantastic team and help us make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable Preview Changes (opens in a new tab)people, giving them support and help as much as possible to make them feel comfortable and respected.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Preparing meals/ drinks, helping any residents who are unable to feed themselves
- Prompting of medication
- Actively being there for our residents providing exceptional levels of personal care
- Assisting our residents with washing & dressing
- Support fellow colleagues in a professional manner at all times
- Show respect & the utmost care at all times
- Work as part of a team effectively & efficiently.
What KTG expects from you:
- Flexible working days and nights
- A genuine passion to work with vulnerable people
- Kind and caring with a can-do attitude
- An up to date DBS – assistance can be provided
- Right to work in the UK
- A caring attitude
- A desire to help others.
Benefits of working with KTG:
- Weekly pay
- Employee Refer a Friend Initiatives
- Competitive pay Rates
- Free training to all candidates.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you think you have what it takes to be a support worker providing excellent service to those in need don’t hesitate and get in contact with us now!
We look forward to working with you…
Apply below, or if you would like more information on our Health Care Assistant / Support Worker Roles, please contact us on 01772 558529 Option 1 or email email@example.com